Help Center

Where can I access shapefiles for suburbs or councils?

If you want to draw a map of suburbs, wards and local government areas, you can download the shape files for these geographies from the ABS website (link below).

The shapefiles for Local Government Areas and State Suburbs (and other geographies) are available to download for free from here.